Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You can't make it fall...

Ugh, I feel so depressed.

Sean was being pretty nice to me yesterday after work so I thought maybe things were looking up. So when we laid down at night I asked for a hug and he gave me one, but it was cold. It definitely wasn't a hug you would expect from someone you thought loved you. He kissed me on the forehead too and then rolled over and said, "I'm still not your boyfriend." That really hurt me. I don't know what I did so bad to him. I tried to get him to talk to me last night but he just kept saying, "Go to Bed!" I don't know what to do. He said he's sick of fighting with me so much but I really think we get a long more than we fight. I think he just wants to move on and find someone else that is more his type.
Who am I kidding? Look at me. I am not his type at all. I'm not pretty or skinny and I always hoped that my personality would help me in relationships. But now, apparently not even that is good enough for him.

I don't know what to do anymore. I just don't know.
I love him so much and I don't want him to leave me because that would just crush me. I just want him to open up his eyes and see that I am the person he needs. I keep him out of trouble, I care for him, I take care of him, and I love him with all my heart. Just because I'm not as outgoing and wild like he is doesn't mean we can't be together. He needs someone like me to keep him grounded.
I just miss my boyfriend. :(

I heard a George Straight song yesterday and I hope its not a sign to me but I still like the song anyway.

The chorus is:

"You can't make a heart love somebody.
You can tell it what to do but it won't listen at all.
You can't make a heart love somebody.
You can lead a heart to love,
but you can't make it fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment