Friday, July 16, 2010

It'll be alright.

So, Sean called me yesterday when I was at work (around noon) and asked if it was alright if he went camping at Heber (lake about an hour away) with some friends. I asked him who's all going and he said just the guys. I believe him I suppose, but of course I'm still going to have my doubts and worries about some things. I'm not going to let them bother or get to me.
He's suppose to be coming home around noon and I'm getting off work at that time.
I talked to my friend Alison and she's going to cut and color my hair! I'm so excited.
I became friends with her when she did my hair last time. I usually don't make friends that easy but with her it was extremely easy. We are a like in so many ways. I haven't saw her in forever so I'm pretty excited about it.

Also tonight is the bar thing.
I'm still pretty excited for that as well, I just hope I don't spend that much money. eeek.
Goodbye folks!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment