Thursday, July 8, 2010

Atleast its Thursday


Good morning to my non existing followers!

Today is the second day of my blog and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I am so picky when it comes to these things so it'll probably take me a while to get everything the way I want it.
I have plenty of time at work for it though, so no worries :)

I guess I can start to describe myself today, you can read my about me section to understand my life a little, but here goes:

My name is Rachel. I'm 22 years old. I have one (older) sister, Heather. She's 25 years old. My parents are still happily married and all that good stuff. My family is very close, small, and usually pretty crazy. I love all my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.. I have no grandparents left because of the sad, sad fact that usually people in my family don't live long healthy lives. I live with my boyfriend, Sean, in Conway, Arkansas. We met over a year ago and he moved here to Arkansas to be with me (he's from Vermont) and I love him to death.
I have two cats, Diego and Mini. Diego is the best cat I have ever head. He's 4 years old. He's spoiled rotten, too. Diego is the sweetest cat in the world, he loves everyone and is just so lazy.
Mini is the newest addition to the family. She's only 10 weeks old (if that). She is going to be a really good cat though, I can already tell and she is so adorable.
Last but certainly not least is Neeka. She is a husky mix and has the prettiest eyes. They are bright blue and her fur is black and light brown. She is the sweetest and smartest dog I myself have ever had. She's a year old now (and has already had puppies.) But, now she's fixed. Thank God.

That is pretty much all I really have to say about my life. I have some friends, but I don't hang out with many anymore. I'm mostly at home with Sean and the animals or at work. I have some awesome new friends at work now that I am happy about. I feel like I have known Jessie and April my entire life. I would definitely consider them my best friends now.
I graduated High School in 2006 and I haven't looked back. I don't talk to many people I went to school with. Mostly just Candace (we work together now! She's been my best friend for a long time) and occasionally I'll talk to Elizabeth (another best friend from High school) because she lives just a few apartments down from me.


Well, that is enough about my "life" right now. I gotta get to work on making this site better and need to think of certain topics to talk about. GEEEZZ.

I will include some pictures of my life below.
Here is my dog, Neeka.


Remove Formatting from selection










No comments:

Post a Comment