Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What now?

I am still so confused. If you don't like me or don't want to be with me then leave! I am so sick of this game. He just just fucking with my head, emotions, life, and sanity.
One night he tells me that he doesn't want to be with me and that I'm not his type, the next night he's being nice to me like nothing ever happened BUT...BUT he still doesn't kiss, hug, or tell me he loves me. I don't need this in my life at all. I would rather not waste my time on some fool that doesn't want to be with me. I could be using this time instead to be alone and single and work on myself so that some day I will find someone who truly wants me and wants to be with me.
Instead, I am living with a child in a mans body that knows nothing about what he wants in life and couldn't see a good thing if it bites him on the ass because he is to self absorbed to notice anything in his pathetic excuse for a life!

FUCKING FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment