Monday, July 26, 2010

The time as come.

Well I guess me and Sean are officially over. I changed my Facebook relationship status to "single" so, its facebook official now. Which these days, means everything.
Last night he asked to borrow my phone. After being on it for a little bit he gave it back to me and said, "I'm probably going to quit tomorrow. I'm moving back to Vermont because I'm not happy here."

It really hurt me because not once did he mention our relationship. It makes me sad that he has no feelings towards me anymore at all and I think that once he leaves, things will be a lot better. The only problem with him leaving soon is he will leave me with all these bills that I can't pay alone.
I have rent, car payment, and light bill. A light bill which is $400 right now.
Heather said that she would help me pay my bills so he can leave sooner, but I don't know.
I'm so hurt, confused, and lost.

This is going to take some time to get use to. I hate being alone. But, I already have been feeling alone with him anyway, so maybe it won't be so bad.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment