Friday, July 9, 2010

Waiting for True Blood..

Ok, so I just added a link on the top of my blog that shows youtube videos. It told me to type in some keywords to determine the videos that pop up. It took me a few minutes to think of what to put but then I thought, "True Blood, of course!"
I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely love the True Blood series on HBO. Now, I think the Twilight series movies are great, but True Blood is for the grown ups. :) Just like Twilight though, there is a love triangle. On Twilight its either Edward or Jacob. On True Blood its Eric or Bill. Before I started watching the show I thought, "Oh man that Eric is HOTTT!"But now after watching the show, I love Bill Compton! The only problem is there is supposedly some kind of deep dark serect he is hiding from the [adorable] Sookie. And then of course, there is a new man in the picture which is a WEREWOLF! (Now, normally people would be like "Ugh, they are copying off of Twilight with the whole Vampire/Wolf thing", BUT...BUT.. the True Blood books have been around longer than Twilight, so Bleh!)
Anyways, I should stop rambling on about True Blood. Be sure to tune in this Sunday though for the 3rd episode of season 3! I've got it dvr'd for sure! hehe.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment