Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A brand new me :)

So, I know this is a big change from yesterday but I just want to say, "I FEEL FANTASTIC!" I don't really know why, nothing has really changed with situation that me and Sean are in. For now though, I can honestly say that I don't give a shit. I am sick of not living my own life anymore.

For a year I think I have been so stupid and dependent on Sean that I haven't even really got to enjoy my own life. I am always afraid that if he goes out with his friends without me that he is going to cheat on me or find someone else that is better than me. But, I am sick of it. If he wants to break up with me then so be it. I will just have to get over it and start living my life for me again. Even if he doesn't break up with me, things are definitely about to change.
I am tired of just sitting at home all the time because I have no money to go out and do anything. I am going to start saving my money and taking care of myself. Putting me first for once instead of him. I am determined to lose some weight (enough to get healthy) and take care of myself more.
I am so excited right now and I think God has opened my eyes to life and I am ecstatic about it!!!


wooowwwwhoooOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment