Monday, July 12, 2010

Bad Weekend.

Ugh, this was probably one of the worst weekends ever! I barely left my apartment at all because Sean and I got in a fight. A very, very intense fight. He went with his friends to the liquor store when I was on my way home from work. I got a text that said, "With Preston, going to the liquor store be home eventually." That was fine by me. Its Friday, I figure they'll go get some beers and come back to the apartment and hang out. Nope. I get a hold of him around 7:30pm and he tells me he's at his friend, Preston's friends GIRLFRIENDS house. I was like what the fuck!?! But, I didn't freak out. He said he'd be home soon so I didn't think too much of it.
Then hours go by, no sign of him. I call his friend Preston and he says that he left for a little bit and Sean stayed behind. Now, being the jealous girlfriend that I am, I was just wondering what the hell he was staying behind for? Was there a girl there that he wanted to spend some alone time with? I had no idea. Anyway, his friend told me that he would have Sean call me when he got back. About 3 or 4 hours later Sean calls me, being rude as ever. All he kept saying is, "I want to spend time away from you." and hurtful things like that. Thats fine with me. I need my space too, but to say things like, "I don't like being around you, you're a downer."
It really hurt my feelings. I was going to go hang out with him and his friends. But I guess I'm not good enough to do so.
It just really hurt me and we got in this huge argument because he didn't come home until really late and just went straight to bed. The next day he tried to act nice to me and I was still hurt so of course, I brought up the fact that he shouldn't have said those things to me. He got mad, we got in a huge yelling fight and then his friend came and picked him up. Apparently they went swimming in Heber Springs, while I stayed home wondering where my boyfriend was.

He didn't come home until late again and still continued to make me feel like shit and tell me he's leaving me.
He has all his stuff packed up and says he don't know what he's going to do. I'm so confused myself.

Ugh. WHY!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment